How Would You Repurpose an Old Tire?
- Ann Lugo : Cover it with fabric and cushions for a patio sitting/lounge area!
- Dawn Miller : Seal one end trim top and make a sand box painted like a flower pot for my grandaughter. Also a nice planter to grow a giant oak or redwood. A compost bin is also awesome idea. I live in country so skys the limit.
- Andrea Ament: I would turn it into a huge fake doughnut complete with sprinkles and use it as a photobooth background/prop at a doughnut themed party.
- Martin White: Cut it in 4 equal pieces and hang each one on ropes as swing seats.
- Jaqueline Hurwitz: Entrance to a kid's playhouse!
What would you do? Join in the conversation with our awesome Facebook fans and tell us what you think?